- Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 around 9:30 p.m.
- Location: 202 and Mall Boulevard (near Wells Fargo and Sullivan's)
- White or silver pickup truck
- Similar to a Chevy pickup truck (but not necessarily limited to a Chevy)
- Truck has a third door (half-door)
If you have any information at all concerning this accident, please act immediately and contact the Upper Merion Police by calling (610) 265-3232.
For further information about what happens when you are injured in a car accident caused by an uninsured or unidentified driver, and how to protect yourself against uninsured or unidentified (hit-and-run) drivers using your own insurance policy, our website is your best resource. If you have further questions, you can always contact us to receive a completely free insurance policy review to make sure that you are properly maximizing your coverage to protect yourself and your family in the event you are injured in a car accident.